I'm thinking it's time to start getting my modeling portfolio together, because it's only a matter of time before Hollywood comes knocking down my door. I mean, have you seen me? I can even make safety equipment look good!
Why have just an ordinary "Caution Wet Floor" sign when you can add some glam by putting me next to it?
I'll definitely have to include some action shots, so those Hollywood types know I can do more than just sit there and look pretty.
Maybe they will decide to use me for some tourism ads. I bet seeing this picture makes you want to go to Coronado right now, doesn't it? DOESN'T IT? Thought so.
Look for me coming soon to a theater or television or catalog or bus bench ad or something near you.

Why have just an ordinary "Caution Wet Floor" sign when you can add some glam by putting me next to it?
Maybe they will decide to use me for some tourism ads. I bet seeing this picture makes you want to go to Coronado right now, doesn't it? DOESN'T IT? Thought so.
Look for me coming soon to a theater or television or catalog or bus bench ad or something near you.
2 comments:
Yes, take it all the way to Hollywood...Go Madison...Love you!
You will certainly be the brightest star to ever hit the big screen! You are jsut beautiful! I've seen you dance and heard you sing too, so there will be no stopping you, Baby girl! I love you!
Post a Comment