Last week I got to spend the day with Mom, Grammy and Grandpa at Disneyland! I know, it's been like FOREVER since I've been there. Don't worry, I have lots of pictures to make up for the lack of Disney in the recent past. You can see here that I was a tiny bit excited to be there.
It was Halloween time which was pretty awesome. Here I am with the giant Mickey pumpkin. It was so big and I am so little that Mom accidentally cut off Mickey's ears. She was properly disciplined.
Mom and Grammy had a contest to see who could get the cutest picture of me on this rock bear. I say Mom wins hands down.
Now people, I know you will never believe this, but I actually rode a ride other than Small World. But only one. And as soon as I got off this carousel, it was back to Small World.
Here I am on the A in California, but I think it was more like A for Awesome!
And of course I had to go visit my old friend Tink. She misses me when I stay away too long. Don't worry, she totally wasn't mad that I brought my Ariel doll with me to meet her. She's cool like that.
I got to hang with my pals from Brother Bear too. They were showing me some awesome poses to use for pictures. What do you think?
Here I am with Mary Poppins! She was on main street for a bit and I was very patient and waited in line to meet her. But then she had to go before I could go up and take my picture with her. I think she felt bad because then she came and held my hand and walked me all through main street with her. All the other kids were totally jealous. And by "all the other kids," I mean Mom.
It was a great day! Thanks Grammy and Grandpa!

It was a great day! Thanks Grammy and Grandpa!
2 comments:
Madison, I had a great day at Disneyland! You were a joy to be around and your Mom and Grammy were pretty well behaved too, so, all-in-all, it was a fantastic trip to the Happiest Place on Earth! Every ride on Small World was like the first time, your little face just lights up! I loved the day and I love you very much!
Madison...Your little life is going faster then Auntie can keep up with...What a great day in Disneyland, with your Mommy, Daddy, G-Daddy and Grammy. You are blessed and everyone loves you.
Post a Comment