Thursday, August 12, 2010

Grandma's birthday

This weekend was my Grandma's birthday! I'm pretty sure she turned 34. Uncle Jeff, Aunt Lisa, and most importantly, Cousin Taylor came down from Washington for the occasion.

Uncle Jeff shares my love of photos so was only too happy to take some pictures with me. We're pretty cute, aren't we?!

I heard somebody mention birthday cake, so I sat at that table faster than I ever have. Bring it on!

We all gathered around to help Grandma blow out the candles. When you turn 34, you start needing help with those kind of things.

FINALLY my patience paid off. I love birthday cake. It's the best kind. Happy Birthday Grandma!

2 comments:

G-Daddy said...

I am glad you had fun at your Grandma's birthday party! I had no idea she was exactly MY age! Someone made a mistake on her napkins, but that is okay....as long as you corrected it in your blog-text. Looks like everyone had a great time! Every day should be a Happy Birthday celebration! Perhaps the Mad-Hatter had it right in the Looking Glass, after-all! You look gorgeous in your pictures, Princess Madison....even with cake smeared all over your chin!

Marie said...

Madison...Happy Birthday to your Grandma, who had a fun party for all her children and Grandchildren it appears. Many happy returns to her. You have so many parties and good times in your young life. We love and miss you!