I took Mom and Dad to a Padre game this week! We had a blast. It was kind of a far walk from the car so I hitched a ride. That Dad can make himself useful sometimes.
It was a fan appreciation day for kids, so I got this awesome backpack. I loved it so much and wanted to wear for approximately 3.5 seconds before it officially became Mom's bag to carry. I just wanted to share the fun.
They even have a "Park at the Park" because they have obviously heard about my affinity for all things park related. It's so nice when people know in advance of my needs. It makes it much easier for everyone.
So you know how at baseball games they have those giant screens and how they will sometimes show the fans from around the stadium? I really wanted them to show me so I waved my hands all crazy, and they totally showed me! But did Mom get a picture of that? Of course not. Dad was a little miffed because he said he has been going to games for years but they've never showed him, and on my very first game they show me. Does anyone know a way to gently break it to him that it's because I'm way cuter than he is?
Apparently there was some kind of baseball game going on while I was having all this fun. But I don't really know much about that part!

It was a fan appreciation day for kids, so I got this awesome backpack. I loved it so much and wanted to wear for approximately 3.5 seconds before it officially became Mom's bag to carry. I just wanted to share the fun.
They even have a "Park at the Park" because they have obviously heard about my affinity for all things park related. It's so nice when people know in advance of my needs. It makes it much easier for everyone.
So you know how at baseball games they have those giant screens and how they will sometimes show the fans from around the stadium? I really wanted them to show me so I waved my hands all crazy, and they totally showed me! But did Mom get a picture of that? Of course not. Dad was a little miffed because he said he has been going to games for years but they've never showed him, and on my very first game they show me. Does anyone know a way to gently break it to him that it's because I'm way cuter than he is?
Apparently there was some kind of baseball game going on while I was having all this fun. But I don't really know much about that part!

2 comments:
Madison...Take me out to the Ball Game..."buy me some peanuts and cracker-jacks, I don't care if I ever come back" is that how the saying goes?! Great time it appears for everyone. Keep enjoying life to the fullest. We love you!
How fun for you and your mom and dad! Looks like you all had a grea day....I love that you are so willing to share your love of sports and parks with them.....they should have the well rounded approach to live that you have! You looked beautiful as always in the pictures, so it is no wonder that they put you up on the big screen! I don't think your dad could be too jealous really, because he was bursting with pride at that moment! I love you all very much!
Post a Comment