While Cousin Taylor was still here, we all went to the bay for the day. It was a little cold when we got there, but that didn't stop us from helping Uncle Greg make the best sand castle ever. It even had a moat. Taylor is standing in it, but that's okay because it was still under construction.
When we went down to the water, everyone kept trying to take our picture but we were more interested in the squishy sand between our toes.
Do you see that speck waaaaayyyy out in the water? That is me and Dad! I've come a long way since the days when I didn't even want my toes wet, haven't I?
Uncle Greg and Dad are helping me dry off quickly, see. Just a few quick shakes and I don't even need a towel.
I love the water!

When we went down to the water, everyone kept trying to take our picture but we were more interested in the squishy sand between our toes.
Do you see that speck waaaaayyyy out in the water? That is me and Dad! I've come a long way since the days when I didn't even want my toes wet, haven't I?
Uncle Greg and Dad are helping me dry off quickly, see. Just a few quick shakes and I don't even need a towel.
I love the water!

2 comments:
"Hot dog, Summer in the city, back of my neck getting hot and gritty"!
Love to see those Palm trees in the background as I always know I am in San Diego when I do. Madison, can't believe how well you are doing, swimming in the Bay no less. You are such a big girl. Wish we were there! Love you!
Holly Molly, Baby Girl......YOU are getting SOOO big! You swim like a fish, it seems! And, just like Ester Williams (an old-time movie star), you didn't even get your hair wet! Love all the pictures....you and your little cousin seem a perfect match for a hot day at the beach!
Post a Comment