Thursday, June 10, 2010

Out to Dinner

This weekend I decided to take Mom and Dad out to dinner. The picture below was where Dad mentioned that since dinner was my idea, I should have to pay for it.

Mom said that I can wait to start paying for dinners until I'm rich and famous. So like next week.

I decided that dinner was getting a little boring so I went exploring under the table. It's like a whole other world under there! I expected to find some hidden treasure or something, but all I found was old gum. Oh well.

This was when I started eating my spaghetti. You know how I love pasta.

And this was after a few minutes. The picture doesn't really do it justice, but let's just say I even had pasta on the inside of my dress. I'm extra talented when it comes to messy eating.

2 comments:

G-Daddy said...

Well, Baby Girl....it looks like dinner was thoroughly enjoyed be everyone! I LOVE the picture of you with your Mom and Dad! Happy, happy family! Keep up the good work! As for paying for the dinners, you really don't have to, until after you turn 18. Until then, it is your parent's responisbility....remember that 800 number I gave you!

Marie said...

Madison...That picture of you and Mommy, show that you both look like one another and take after Grammy, beautiful! Dinner out at a restaurant is always a great treat. Love you!