This weekend my cousin Mikey had a party to celebrate his graduation from his Pre-K class. Can you imagine already graduating from preschool and getting ready to start Kindergarten? Mikey is so much older and wiser than me.
My cousin Noah was awesome because he kept letting me pour water on his head and he stayed with me in the shallow end even though he totally knows how to swim.
This was where Dad thought Mom was just taking a picture of him, but he had no idea that lurking behind him was a genius sneaker-upper getting ready to scare the pants off him. This was the before picture...I can't even show you the after picture! (And it's not just because Mom didn't get one. Really.)
Mikey even had a blow-up jumpy castle. I'm not sure if I've mentioned it before, but I have never been a fan of the jumpy castles. I just wasn't sure about them. At first, I was completely content just to jump on the entryway to the castle, not actually IN the castle.
But Auntie Heather and Grandma finally convinced me to give it a try, and let me tell you, I am so glad they did! I had no idea what I was missing! To think I wasted three whole years staying out of them. Now I just need to convince Mom and Dad to get one for the back yard. And maybe a pool too. And a slide. And a swing set while we're at it. What? Am I not worth it?! I thought so.

My cousin Noah was awesome because he kept letting me pour water on his head and he stayed with me in the shallow end even though he totally knows how to swim.
This was where Dad thought Mom was just taking a picture of him, but he had no idea that lurking behind him was a genius sneaker-upper getting ready to scare the pants off him. This was the before picture...I can't even show you the after picture! (And it's not just because Mom didn't get one. Really.)
Mikey even had a blow-up jumpy castle. I'm not sure if I've mentioned it before, but I have never been a fan of the jumpy castles. I just wasn't sure about them. At first, I was completely content just to jump on the entryway to the castle, not actually IN the castle.
But Auntie Heather and Grandma finally convinced me to give it a try, and let me tell you, I am so glad they did! I had no idea what I was missing! To think I wasted three whole years staying out of them. Now I just need to convince Mom and Dad to get one for the back yard. And maybe a pool too. And a slide. And a swing set while we're at it. What? Am I not worth it?! I thought so.

2 comments:
What a great day it looks like you had....You are certainly suited for a back yard with a pool, a jumpy castle, a swing set, and maybe even a horse corral? Mom and Dad may have to get a couple of extra jobs, but I agree that you are well-worth it! Your sneaky-upper picture with your Dad is priceless!
Madison...There is nothing better then having a party with family and friends and this one appears to have "taken the cake" in fun and excitement! Of course, you are the "life of the party" don't you know. Miss and love you much.
Post a Comment