Thursday, April 15, 2010

Poolside

A couple of weekends ago we had some unseasonably warm weather, and I took advantage by going to hang out at Grandpa's pool. And there was the added bonus of getting to show off my awesome new Ariel bathing suit.

I was a little wary at first, because it's been awhile since I've gone swimming. Dad had to promise to take me to Disneyland before I'd let him take me in. I drive a very hard bargain.

But once I was in, I loved it!

Now people, I feel as if I must tell you how important it is to NEVER run around the pool. Walking only. I know this must be really important because Mom and Dad told me about a bazillion times.

After a long swim I prefer to lounge poolside and catch some rays. And make Mom bring me an apple juice with a little umbrella in it.

2 comments:

G-Daddy said...

What an absolutely PERFECT day that was too! You looked so cute in your swimsuit.....I am surprised that your dad didn't have to fend off all the boys.....well, I guess the one boy who was there was actually too young for you too, so that made your Dad's job a little easier! Feel free to make use of my pool anytime you like! It is an open invitation! It was a great day!

Marie said...

Madison...What a bathing beauty you are..."Fun in the Sun" in sunny California in the Springtime, no less. Great! We love and miss you!