Last week I had my very first ever school pictures. As you know, this is an important milestone in every child's life. It's like first steps, first words, and first school pictures.
Mom decided to straighten my hair for the occasion. I was a little wary about the whole process. I mean, she would pick up a piece of my hair and when she put it back down it was super warm. It just didn't seem natural.
But then I looked in the mirror and I was all about it! I was so excited that I asked Mom to take a bunch of pictures of me and then I kept jumping up and down when she would try.
Those school picture people wouldn't let me hold Mickey for the pictures. The nerve. So I just had Mom take some instead. I'm always thinkin'.
I find it silly that with all these pictures, Mom and Dad STILL make the school take some of me too!

But then I looked in the mirror and I was all about it! I was so excited that I asked Mom to take a bunch of pictures of me and then I kept jumping up and down when she would try.

2 comments:
You look as beautiful as ever for your first school photo opportunity. I especially like the jumping around part and the walking away and turning around real fast! Ah, the memories! Your mom will explain that to you someday! ;o) Time is passing so quickly while you grow up! I am amazed...you are an incredible little girl who is turning into a beautiful young lady....inside and out! I am very proud to be your Gary! I love you very much!
Madison...Oh my, your hair looks so beautiful either straight or curly and such a lovely white bow. You are soooo cute! Yes, a big milestone in your little life, your first school pictures. Love and miss you very much!
Post a Comment