This week we took a quick day trip to my favorite place, Disneyland. Here I am with Dad waiting for my favorite ride of the day, the parking shuttle. This ride is so great I'm surprised they don't charge extra for it.
We decided to pass on the obligatory picture in front of Sleeping Beauty's Castle this trip in favor of the Matterhorn picture. I didn't want to get in a rut with my photo opportunities. Though let's just be honest, how can any picture that has me in it be in a rut?
Here I am on the ONLY other ride I went on besides the parking shuttle, Small World. It's my favorite ride ever. We rode it five hundred just a few times.
Now people. We discovered something new this trip that totally blew my mind. They have a Playhouse Disney show with all my favorite shows like Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Handy Manny! It was pretty much the best thing I've ever seen in my long, long life. I kept asking to go on stage with the characters but Mom and Dad wouldn't let me. They are such fuddy duddies.
And I of course had to make sure I saw my BFF Goofy. Have I mentioned that I really love Disneyland? I'm so happy there you would think it was the happiest place in California. Or maybe ON EARTH. I should be their advertising director. Do you think I would get free tickets?!

Thursday, April 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Madison, you lucky, lucky girl....your Mom and Dad must love you very much to take you all the way to Disneyland AND on a school day to boot! Wow, is all I gotta say! You look like you had a great time and Goofy looked pretty happy to see you again! I wish I could have gone with you! Next time! I love you!
Madison...I am glad there is so much fun and beauty in your little life, going to Disneyland often. It definitely keeps the spirits up to see you enjoying yourself. We love and miss you much!
Post a Comment