Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sicky

Posting will be extra light this week, because I have been so, so sick. I spent all Friday evening at the doctor's office, and then pretty much didn't leave the house all weekend. This doesn't make for good photo opportunities.

But I've been taking my medicine like a good girl, and I'm feeling much better already. Here's proof from a few days later:

So I promise that next week I will have some fun and exciting pictures for you, once I am back to my jetsetting ways. See you then!

2 comments:

Marie said...

Oh my, our little Madison, we are glad you are feeling better. Sleep, naps and rest is the answer to everything in life! Love and miss you!

G-Daddy said...

Madison, I am oh so happy that you are feeling so much better! You really are a good girl, taking your medicine like a champ....not a single complaint! Please fell better and better and don't get sick again, it is way too hard on your grandparents! I love you very much!