Thursday, February 4, 2010

Picture time

I really love having my picture taken. Especially with my toys. I was still feeling a little under the weather this weekend so we stayed in to get some rest. I was feeling a little cooped up so Mom brought out the camera which is guaranteed good times.

For those of you who've seen my toy collection lately, you know I have about two billion toys.

And we took pictures with EVERY SINGLE ONE. I'll spare you from all the videos which go along with these pictures, because they are numerous.

Because Mom took so many pictures of me with my toys, I decided to take some of her with my awesome camera. You have to admit, I'm progressing rapidly from the pictures of my own nose I was taking when I first started using my new camera.

Now I take pictures of Mom's nose!

2 comments:

Marie said...

Madison and Mommy, pictures of two of our favorite and beautiful girls, with all their toys. Love you both!

G-Daddy said...

Looks like I missed this week's posting......and am I sorry that I did! It is a great posting! I love seeing you with your favorite things BUT my favorite picture is the one that YOU took of your Mom and Tink! I can see your face in hers.....