Hi everyone! I'm writing to you live from the Big Apple! I know I am posting a bit early this week, but I wanted to make sure to say hi while I was here in NYC. Here's me and Dad on the plane. I'd like to take a moment to formally apologize to the man in front of me. So Man, I'm sorry I kicked your seat for pretty much the entire flight. I'm a baby, it's what I do.
Here we are in the subway station. I say hi to everyone on the subway. I'm very popular.
Here's Times Square! There are so many lights to see, I love it! Do you notice how Dad is holding me in every one of these pictures? That's because I wouldn't ride in the stroller. Hats off to Dad for being the strongest man ever!
This is the ferris wheel in Toys R Us. That's right, it's in the store! Mom selflessly declined to ride with us so that so that she could take pictures. It has nothing to do with the fact that she is scared of heights. Really.

2 comments:
Madison, in New York-New York! I love it! Especially that M&M Ferris wheel you are riding on with Daddy and G-Daddy. I got a red M&M Boyds "Peeker" bear from a girlfriend today, that I will save for you. Have lots of fun this week our little vacation doll...
Love you all!
How much fun it is to be in the big apple with you and your parents! What a treat! You fit in the big time, big time! Traveling with you is just as much fun as ever! I love you....."hey, I'm walkin' here!"
Post a Comment