Hi everyone. I just wanted to show you how tall I'm getting. I'm huge, aren't I?!

Now that I'm so tall, I've figured out how to open doors. Mom and Dad are so wishing they had door knobs instead of handles. It's my job to keep them on their toes.

Is there a
reason you keep sticking that camera in my face?

Dad and I took this picture ourselves. We know, we have talent.

When I give Mom and Dad this look, I can get anything I want. I've got them wrapped around my baby finger, I tell you.
2 comments:
Good morning baby doll...Yes, there is a reason why that camera is following you around, you are such a cutie tuttie! Love the expression on your last picture, showing you are so much wiser than your toddler months of age. Love it-Love you!
Girl...in that picture you and your Daddy took, you look just like him! And the llok tha twraps your Mommy and Dady around your finger will help you rule the entire world someday! You are such a doll-baby! Beautiful and Brilliant~
Post a Comment