...and here is my zombie impression. Spot on, right?!
Here's my real costume. Am I the cutest polar bear you've ever seen or what? That reminds me, what do you call a polar bear that got stuck in the rain? A drizzly bear! Wait there's more. What do you call a polar bear wearing ear muffs? Call it anything you want, it can't hear you. Ha! Man, I crack myself up. I could keep going, but I'll spare you.
Happy Halloween!

3 comments:
Boo! You are just the cutest bear ever! I could just eat you! Okay, I won't but I could kiss you! I love you, mad-bear!
The claws make the outfit girl! You look adorable as always. Love you!
Oh my, a Polar bear, you would be a cute twosome if Jacob the bear and you could of "Trick or Treat" together. Love that first shot of you in your Halloween clothes too. Love Halloween-Love you!
Post a Comment