Thursday, October 25, 2007
Update
Hi again! This was a busy week. My top two teeth are coming in, and it really hurts! I'm making sure Mom and Dad know it, too. My thinking is that I have to prepare them for what it's going to be like when I'm a teenager. I can't be all sweet now and then just spring the teenage years on them, so I'm just easing them in. Really, I'm doing them a favor. I still have my super cute moments though, like when I said "Uh-oh," and when I try to snap my fingers. So don't worry, they still totally dig me!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Too cute for words....actually I haven't looked at the pictures yet....just wanted to beat your Auntie Marie for once! :o) I love you!
Well, Sweetie....I was right the first tiem, you are just too cute for words! I watching you grow makes my heart happy! You were lucky wiht the parents you picked.....but, girl, were they ever lucky that you found them!
Hi baby doll...where has Auntie Marie been the past couple of days?
Your current pictures are adorable and the last shot sort of depicts you gritting your teeth. Not a comfortable stage, but it will pass soon. And anyway, you are cute in every single picture, just like your g-daddy says. A smart Grandpa! Lots of love!
Post a Comment