For Halloween this year, I continued my tradition of portraying famous Disney princesses. Here I am getting ready. Like any good princess, I have a foot soldier to help me with my shoes. I really commit to my roles.
Here's the finished product. Can you tell who I am? Rapunzel, of course!
I went around the neighborhood to visit my subjects, and they were so excited to see me that they gave me candy. My kingdom is awesome.
And here is one of my favorite subjects, my Auntie. She was a skeleton princess. At least that's what I say. It was a great Halloween!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That was even more fun than last year! You really got the Halloween bug this year. I loved watching you go up to doors and greet your subjects with your polite princess charm. What a great day to be your Grandpa! You are a joy and a treasure, Madison Reese. I love you very much! Can't wait to see what next year brings!
Post a Comment