Friday, September 7, 2007

My new game

My mom is sorry that she hasn't posted any new pictures for a while. The reason for that is that I have discovered that I'm a master at a new game where I close my eyes EVERY SINGLE TIME she tries to take a picture of me! I'm really good at it. Check out my skills:




Someday I might decide to let her take a good picture again, but that's for me to know and her to find out!

2 comments:

Marie said...

Hi baby Madison...I have been waiting patiently for your most recent pictures and you never fail to entertain me. Peek-a-boo! You are so CUTE!

Gary Heflin said...

Some people take a lifetime learning how to manipulate the media.....you've mastered it in just 10 short months! Happy 10-month birthday today, by the way! I am sure that the Disneyland pictures will be perfect.....your mother will be making the exact same face whenever a Disney character is anywhere around!