Wednesday, September 12, 2007
I'm TEN months old!
I turned ten months old yesterday. Mom and Dad took me to Disneyland to celebrate. It was awesome. I met Pooh Bear, it was the first time I met a celebrity. I could get used to it. My favorite ride was Small World, I loved that one. It had lots of people my size singing this totally cool song. Hopefully you've heard it. It rocked. Mom and Dad bought me some Mickey ears, but I told them that everyone knows only nerds actually WEAR the ears, the cool kids just hold them. I still have so much to teach them.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm glad you had fun! You are very brave! I was always very scared of the celebrities at Disneyland and Chuck E Cheese. Ask your mom, I wouldn't go on the rides until I was over 18.
I guess Auntie Heidi's been proven a big fat liar. I swore Small World had closed! Sorry that I told you different!!
I am glad you had fun with Mickey and his friends! It reminds me of the time I took you there without your Mom and Dad! Oh, don't tell them...they wanted to be first!
Baby Madison is just crusing through life and all the fun as these pictures display. You are way cuter than all the little people in the Small World. We love you!
Post a Comment