You really are adorable, bedhead, shark food, hiding out from the photo hounds.....no matter what, you are the cutest baby ever.....well, in the last 29 years anyway!
I love your new page look! You are a very talented web designer for just 6 months old! The layout suits you! You are a beautiful baby! I love your giggle.....
I was born in 2006, and I get cuter every day! I enjoy Elmo, Barney, and I am totally in love with Boo from Monsters, Inc. Check back often to see what adventures I get myself into!
3 comments:
You really are adorable, bedhead, shark food, hiding out from the photo hounds.....no matter what, you are the cutest baby ever.....well, in the last 29 years anyway!
I love your new page look! You are a very talented web designer for just 6 months old! The layout suits you! You are a beautiful baby! I love your giggle.....
Cousin Matthew would say "you have bed hair"! At first I thought it was a little ponytail up there. Cute with any "do" and look at those big eyes!
Post a Comment